Fairs in Sheffield
We actively manage a variety of fairs in Sheffield, with enough variety to provide something for everyone.
Our offerings include craft fairs, vintage fairs, record fairs etc. with plenty of diversity and unique products available at each.
For more on any of the Sheffield fairs listed here, please don’t hesitate to give us a call - you can reach us on 0114 273 5283. If you’d rather contact us via email, you can do so by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we hold the market rights for Sheffield and the surrounding area, you’ll need to contact us directly to apply for a license if you wish to hold your own fair.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE EVENTS LISTED ARE NOT ORGANISED BY THE COUNCIL, ONLY LICENSED BY THEM. ANY ENQUIRIES REGARDING DETAILS SHOULD BE DIRECTED AT THE ORGANISERS
LICENSED FAIRS FOR 2020
EVENTS TO BE HELD IN JULY
Thursday 9th July
- Goldsmiths North Ltd, Cutlers Hall - Jewellery and Silverware Fair
EVENTS TO BE HELD IN AUGUST
Sunday 2nd August
- Renishaw Hall & Gardens - Plant/Food/Craft Fair
Sunday 16th August
- Renishaw Hall & Gardens - Plant/Food/ Craft Fair
EVENTS TO BE HELD IN SEPTEMBER
Saturday 12th September
- St. Mary's Community Centre - Sheffield Makers Fair
EVENTS TO BE HELD IN OCTOBER
Saturday 31st October
- St. Mary's Community Centre - Sheffield Print Fair
EVENTS TO BE HELD IN NOVEMBER
Saturday 28th November
- St. Mary's Community Centre - Christmas Makers Fair