Our Specialist Markets
Sheffield hosts specialist markets ranging from International and Farmers' Markets to Craft Markets.
Farmers' Markets 2015
At the farmers' markets you can buy fresh produce from local farmers and producers including bakery products, home-made pickles, chutneys and jams and a range of fresh, local meat.
- Thursday 26 March - Fargate
- Thursday 23 April - Fargate
- Thursday 28 May - Fargate
- Thursday 25 June - Fargate
- Thursday 23 July - Fargate
- Thursday 27 August - Fargate
- Thursday 24 September - Fargate
- Thursday 22 October - Fargate
- Thursday 12 November - Fargate
- Thursday 24 December - THE MOOR
The opening times are 8:30am to 5.30pm
If you're interested in applying for a stall on the Farmers' Market you can download the Farmers' Market Application Form by clicking the link below:
A major part of the city centre events calendar the Sheffield Food Festival is a 3 day Artisan Market.
These are privately run markets facilitated by ourselves and may include.
- Continental Market
- Italian Market
- Moroccan Berber Market
- Tunisian Souk
Welcome to Sheffield have more information.
A number of craft markets are held in Sheffield, some forming part of events in parks and the city centre. There are also local community markets, fairs and festivals.
Visit Welcome to Sheffield for more information.