- Cooking time: 30 mins
- Skill Level: Easy
- Servings: 4
The nights are longer, the days are colder which can only mean one thing…..Autumn is here!
To get you in the mood for those nights-in with the telly on and feet up in front of the fire, we have put together a pumpkin soup recipe that will put a smile on everyone’s face….and help put the insides of your pumpkin to good use.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic - crushed
- 1 med pumpkin – chopped
- 1tbs of cumin
- 1 pint of veg stock
- Plain Yoghurt
All Ingredients are availavble in the markets.
- Fry onion for 3/4 minutes until soft
- Add pumpkin garlic and cumin stir fry for further 2/3 minutes
- Add stock, bring to boil and then simmer for 25 minutes until pumpkin is cooked
- Season to taste
- Once cool blend and serve with a spoon of plain yoghurt