O2 Wifi at The Moor Market
- 16 September 2015
- Moor Market
At long last The Moor Market Wifi is up and running.
To connect a mobile phone or Pads and e-readers
- Check that the Wi-Fi setting is turned on. If you’re not sure, look in ‘connection settings’ from your main or system settings menu.
- Add O2 Wifi to your list of networks. To do this, look at your Wi-Fi settings. You should see a list of available Wi-Fi networks. Click on O2 Wifi.
- Open up an internet browser (like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari).
- When you see the O2 Wifi page, follow the instructions until you get to the Welcome page. (You’ll need to have your mobile on you.)
- That’s it. You’re online and good to go.
Whilst you're surfing make sure to check our social media outlets;